FAQ: Are you insured?

Nita, Are you insured? I am covered with public indemnity insurance via Balens (underwritten by Zurich) under their Health and Fitness Professionals scheme.

I am also a fully licensed Walking for Health leader and as so covered by the Ramblers Association and Walking for Health licenses.

All premises we operate our clinics in have full public liability insurance cover .

For more information on how much we’re insured and for what, qualifications and Services, please send us an email to: info@nitakothari.com
Share with your friends
Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Yummly0Email this to someone