Got a query about No Nonsense Nutrition? You should find the answers to the most commonly asked questions in our FAQs here.
Just click each FAQs question in turn to be taken to the answers to the most frequently asked questions we get:
- What is nutritional therapy?
- What is a balanced diet?
- How can a nutritional consultation help me?
- Whats the difference between a Dietician and a Nutritional Adviser?
- What happens in a consultation?
- How many consultations will I need?
- Where and when are the clinics taking place?
- Do you consult via Skype/phone/email?
- Do you offer home visits?
- Are consultations and my personal information kept confidential?
- How much will it cost?
- How do I pay for my consultations?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Are you insured?
- Will your programmes be difficult to follow?
- What if I can’t follow the programme created for me?
Please remember (as per our Disclaimer at the bottom of this page) that none of the information given or suggested in these pages or during consultation should override any information that you receive from your medical professional or GP.
If you have any questions which you cant find the answers to in our FAQs, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org